A rating system out of 10 is used to rank businesses. The higher the number the better.
Each business will be evaluated on 5 aspects with 2 points for each giving a potential maximum of 10 points. Some of the aspects that might be evaluated are:
- Socially responsible or active
- Environmental impact, awareness, activity
- Online vs Physical
- Business model – How the business works
- Revenue model – How they make money
- Employee satisfaction/pay
- Sourcing of goods
- Ownership and country it’s based in
Not all variables will be used in all reviews as different types of businesses need different ways to review them.
At the end of each review I will list alternatives and if I would use the produce/service provided by the business.
In the tags section you can also refer to the UN Sustainable Development Goals / Fair Trade Goals which affect my scoring.
Latest posts by Saran (see all)
- 10 Creative Ways To Upcycle Your Old Cassettes - April 1, 2020
- What Is Eco-Friendly Jewelry & Why Does It Matter? - March 10, 2020
- New Layered Bar Bullet Necklaces! - March 2, 2020