Why Eco-Friendly/Ethical Jewelry Matters
- Mining usually involves heavy machinery and the movement of much of the earth, which can destroy habitats for wildlife and create poor conditions for communities living in the area.
- Laborers in gem cutting facilities often work without proper ventilation or safety gear, which has led to many deaths.
- Many gems and metals are mined through child slavery.
By supporting ethical producers of jewelry you are helping miners and children lead safer lives.
How Your Purchase Helps
This Choker Is Perfect For You If..
- You like matching your jewelry with your clothes
- You attend a lot of casual parties or spend time at cafés
- You are looking for a gift for your friend / significant other
- You like everyday wear jewelry
- Your style is chic
- You wear colorful clothing
How This Choker Is Made
The Sydney Choker Necklace is a made-to-order piece that begins with a carefully chosen quartz crystal double terminated spear that is rigorously inspected by a geologist to ensure that it meets our quality standards.
Next, it is carefully then faceted, polished and strung on your choice of either Brown or Black Cord with vegan and leather options available for each. Before each is sent out, they are inspected again for quality, before being carefully packaged and shipped out.
What’s more? In crystal healing, Quartz is often referred to as the “master healer”, it enhances and strengthens energy while providing clarity of thought.